SATURDAY, AUGUST 12
Join us for an extraordinary Breathwork Detox Event as you step through the mystical “Doorway to Eternity”. With only the power of your breath, you will embark on a magical journey of self-discovery and transformation. Discover the secrets of the universe hidden within you. Release the limitations that hold you back and embrace the expansive nature of your being. Unleash your potential, elevate your consciousness, and tap into the eternal wisdom that resides within your soul. Immerse yourself in the ecstasy of your breath as it transports you beyond the realms of the ordinary and into the realm of infinite possibilities!
Open the Doorway to Eternity and unlock the boundless potential within!
Some Benefits of Breathwork Detox:
- Massive release of stress
- Purify blood and energy channels – INCREASED ENERGY!
- Increased pulmonary and vascular function!
- Increased creativity, focus, and flow
- Boost your immune system!
- The release of toxins and negativity from their energy field
- Profound healing from old wounds, trauma, and grief
- The release of old emotions and negative thought patterns
- Ability to quiet the monkey mind a.k.a “The Critic”
- Feeling of deep love for self and others never felt before
- A new sense of clarity and knowing
- Awakening to their higher purpose and mission
- Ability to Manifest faster and more efficiently
- Deep relaxation and inner peace
- Overwhelming feelings of joy and bliss
- A deeper connection to their higher-self and Source
- New insights, revelations, and epiphanies (sometimes very mystical)
- Expansion of Consciousness and awareness (ability to see the bigger picture)
- Feeling of Oneness with the Universe and humanity
- Transcendence of self (feeling reborn)
The 2 ½ hour event schedule:
1 ½ hours of Breathwork Detox
20 minutes of sound healing
10 minutes of journaling
10 minutes of Q & A
Please Bring: Yoga mat, pillow, blanket, journal, pen, eye mask
Certified Breathwork Detox Facilitator (Level I & II)
Licensed Therapist (focused on using somatic/holistic techniques)
Psychotherapeutic & Trauma-Informed Yoga Clinician
Certified and Registered Yoga Instructor (RYT)
Certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Qi-Gong Training (Styles include Six Healing Sounds, 5 Animal Exercise, 5 Element)
Reiki Master Practitioner (Usui and Quantum styles)
Vibrational Sound Healing Practitioner